How can we help you?

Do I need a Green Card?

From the 2 August 2021 the UK re-entered the Green Card Free Circulation Area (GCFCA), which is made up of all 30 European Economic Area (EEA) countries, as well as Andorra, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia and Switzerland. This means you’ll no longer need to carry a Green Card for your vehicle. But if you’re towing a caravan or trailer, The Department of Transport has advised a Green Card may be needed for certain countries, with the Republic of Ireland being a known exception. Based on this advice we recommend that if you’re travelling with a trailer or caravan, you ask for a Green Card 14 days before you travel.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.