How can we help you?

I’m a General Accident customer. Do I need to do anything?

The vast majority of our customers’ policies won’t be affected by the UK’s exit from the EU.

If you purchased a General Accident policy in the UK and are currently – and will continue to be – permanently resident in the UK, cover under your policy will not be affected.

A small number of our customers purchased their policy in the UK and are now permanently relocated or may, in the future, permanently relocate to a different country within the European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA). Following the outcome of the trade deal negotiations, the approach taken by the EU/EEA regulators may affect the policies of overseas customers in this position.

We’re continuing to monitor political developments and are engaging with regulators, so we can minimise any regulatory or operational difficulties that might arise. We’ll always aim to provide the service our customers expect. 

Whilst we believe that there’s no impact on your policy at present, you should take independent financial advice if you’re at all uncertain as to whether you need to take any action.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.