We’ll be working on our systems this weekend – so if you’re looking to get a quote or use My Account, you’ll need to do so before 6pm on Friday. We’ll still be available for new claims and we’ll be back online by Monday morning.
How can we help you?

What do I do if my single trip is longer than 90 days/I exceed the 180 days limit?

Your current motor insurance will continue to still provide the legal minimum motor insurance (third party cover only) for travel to EEA countries.

We'll continue to monitor political developments and what impact they may have on our customers. We'll update you with information and/or actions you may need to take that are relevant to your policies when further decisions on Brexit are reached.

You can also check our other FAQs for the latest information on Brexit and the potential impact on your insurance policies, this includes more information about International Driving Permits.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.
Insurance is arranged by Aviva UK Digital Limited trading as General Accident. Registered in England No. 09766150. Registered Office: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Policies are underwritten and administered by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, No. 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.