How can we help you?

My proof shows No claim discount as a percentage, not years. Is that acceptable?

Unfortunately, we can’t accept your No claim discount (NCD) as a percentage; it must be shown as the number of years. Please contact your previous insurer and ask them to send your No claim discount entitlement as the number of years.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.