You’re covered to drive any other car – third party only (any loss or damage to your car will not be covered) – as long as you:
- have a Comprehensive policy (Third Party Fire and Theft cover does not include this option)
- are the policyholder and main driver on the policy with us
- are driving in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- don't own the car and don't have it on hire purchase
- have the owner's express consent to drive it
- still have your car and it isn't damaged beyond cost effective repair
- were 25 or over when you bought or renewed your policy.
- the car is not an automated vehicle.
You also need to be covered for that type of car on your Insurance Certificate.
You can find out more information on checking your Insurance Certificate, which you can download in the 'Documents' section of your My account.