How can we help you?

About my cover

  • Can I drive my car in Europe and abroad?
    Yes, if you have a Comprehensive policy with General Accident then you have Comprehensive insurance cover and if you have a Third Party Fire and Theft policy you’ll get Third Party Fire and Theft cove...
    Last updated: 24/09/2021
  • What if my car is stolen?
    As soon as you have a crime reference number from the police, call our claims line. You can find the number to call by logging into My account. If your car is found, we'll repair any damage. If not, w...
    Last updated: 24/09/2021
  • What does 'excess' mean?
    The ‘excess’ is the contribution you pay in the event of a claim. The compulsory Comprehensive policy excess is a minimum of £50. The voluntary excess for a Comprehensive policy which applies in addit...
    Last updated: 24/09/2021
  • What does RAC Breakdown cover include?
    Breakdown cover, also known as rescue, isn't included as standard, but is an additional cover option you can buy to enhance your cover. All of our breakdown cover is provided by the RAC. Unsure if yo...
    Last updated: 24/09/2021
  • Am I covered to drive other cars?
    You’re covered to drive any other car – third party only (any loss or damage to your car will not be covered) – as long as you: have a Comprehensive policy (Third Party Fire and Theft cover does not ...
    Last updated: 24/09/2021