How can we help you?

What changes can’t I make online?

You can use My account to change most of your details - and we don’t charge administration fees for any changes you make online.

There are a few changes you can't do online, though. Please email us if you want to:

  • correct anyone's date of birth
  • increase your No claim discount (NCD) - you can reduce your NCD entitlement via your My account)
  • remove driving convictions (you can add a conviction via My account)
  • remove claims (you can add a claim via My account)

We reserve the right to apply an administration charge of up to £30 (plus Insurance Premium Tax) for any adjustments you ask us to make to your policy.There are 3 changes that you can't do online and we won’t be able to make for you:

  • change the policyholder
  • change the policy start date
  • change payment method from monthly to yearly payment and vice versa (you can change this at renewal)
  • change from Comprehensive cover to Third Party Fire and Theft, and vice versa.

If you need to have any of these changed, you’ll have to cancel your existing policy by logging to My account and then take out a new policy with amended details. Please refer to your policy booklet for more information on any associated cancellation fees and details of when you will not receive a refund of premium, and all premiums will be due, if you cancel your policy and a claim has been made.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.