How can we help you?

Will you accept a No claim discount that I earned from a company car, van or commercial vehicle?

Unfortunately, we can’t accept proof of No claim discount (NCD) if it was earned on a commercial vehicle instead of a private car. You must have earned your NCD on a private car in the last 2 years for us to accept it.

If you don’t have an NCD that you earned on a private car in the last 2 years, you can still keep the policy, but you'll need to reduce your NCD to 0 years and this will increase your premium.

To reduce your NCD you just need to:

  • Log in to your My account
  • Scroll down to "My policies" section
  • Find insurance policy you wish to change and select "Change policy"
  • Select 'Change driver'

You can reduce your NCD, see how it’ll affect your premium and make any extra payments. If your policy hasn't started yet, you'll need to set the 'effective date of change' to be the same as your start date.

If you don’t want to keep your policy without the NCD, you can cancel the policy. You can find out how to do that here.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.